Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: buzzm24
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-22-2025, 06:14 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,910
Posted By buzzm24
It makes sense for sure. I was curious why some...

It makes sense for sure. I was curious why some retain the BL data after being moved like #6 in the 4th screen and some do not like #5 in the 3rd screen.
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-21-2025, 01:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,910
Posted By buzzm24
LP Screen Question

Am I correct that the scoring on the LP screen is dynamic and depends on getting down to five contenders? The scores for the LP factors will sometimes show blanks if related factor is blank as well?...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 08-11-2024, 08:55 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,496
Posted By buzzm24
My Races Panel

Not sure this is a bug but asking this question here. In the My Races panel. Is the ability to create custom filters available? I can see the preset sorts and filtered races but was wondering how...
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2024, 08:42 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,509
Posted By buzzm24
Happy Birthday Ted!

Happy Birthday Ted!
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 06-16-2024, 03:39 PM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,496
Posted By buzzm24
I did update to V2.2.2024.66.05a (June 14, 2024) ...

I did update to V2.2.2024.66.05a (June 14, 2024)

If I try to run RDSS without internet it does give me the screen asking if I want to continue. However, either the screen disappears and RDSS...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 06-06-2024, 09:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 33,796
Posted By buzzm24
Yes. That did the trick. As always, thank you!!

Yes. That did the trick. As always, thank you!!
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 06-05-2024, 08:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 33,796
Posted By buzzm24
Ted Downloaded the V2.2.2024.66.03 (June 1,...

Ted

Downloaded the V2.2.2024.66.03 (June 1, 2024) fix. But when it starts to install I keep getting error messages about RDSS not able to close files.
Anti-virus is turned off. Have you heard...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 08-12-2023, 02:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 10,084
Posted By buzzm24
Lol. Thanks Don. So many Groucho quotes to...

Lol. Thanks Don. So many Groucho quotes to choose from. Not sure if it got him in trouble but my favorite quote from him is

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 08-07-2023, 12:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 10,084
Posted By buzzm24
Thanks all! Appreciate the feedback. My recent...

Thanks all! Appreciate the feedback. My recent experience with VPN was spotty. At times RDSS would not respond but I could re-establish connection. And other times it would just not respond. ...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-30-2023, 07:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 10,084
Posted By buzzm24
Virtual Private Network (VPN) Use and RDSS

Has anyone had any experience using a VPN with RDSS? Given risk in using public wifi I am looking at adding a VPN yo my laptop. Appreciate any insights / experience

Cheers
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-30-2022, 03:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,167
Posted By buzzm24
Thanks Ted!

Thanks Ted!
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-29-2022, 10:38 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,496
Posted By buzzm24
Previous Day's TS Ratings unavailable on re-assemble

I was looking back at a race from yesterday at Saratoga and noticed that the race distance & surface had changed. I made the changes in the Entries screen and it update. However, I see that some...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-29-2022, 10:38 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,167
Posted By buzzm24
BPP & PL question

I was looking back at a race from yesterday at Saratoga and noticed that the race distance & surface had changed. I made the changes in the Entries screen and it update. However, I see that some...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-20-2021, 11:50 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,496
Posted By buzzm24
Thanks Ted. It worked out perfectly.

Thanks Ted. It worked out perfectly.
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 07-19-2021, 11:17 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,496
Posted By buzzm24
Missing PP

Ted

Running into an issue with Colonial Downs file. Each horse in every race is listing as a FTS. The Card Summary only shows two races with FTS (see race 1 below).

49790

But as you can...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 08-19-2020, 06:59 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 9,118
Posted By buzzm24
Historical Trackmaster files

Does Trackmaster provide access to historical data files for RDSS? Was interested in doing some modeling for Saratoga as a start or maybe some other tracks.
Forum: Sports 12-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 14,491
Posted By buzzm24
Eagles -4.5 Vikings -3

Eagles -4.5
Vikings -3
Forum: Sports 12-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,580
Posted By buzzm24
Think the Bengals push result for me should be a...

Think the Bengals push result for me should be a W. They got +8.5 and lost by 8
Forum: Sports 12-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 14,622
Posted By buzzm24
Bengals +8.5 Cowboys -2.5

Bengals +8.5
Cowboys -2.5
Forum: Sports 11-29-2019, 07:00 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 19,014
Posted By buzzm24
Good to hear you are home and well Bill! ...

Good to hear you are home and well Bill!

Cleveland -2

New England -3
Forum: Sports 11-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 14,436
Posted By buzzm24
49ers -3 Eagles -1.5

49ers -3
Eagles -1.5
Forum: Sports 11-14-2019, 07:10 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 14,265
Posted By buzzm24
Chiefs -3.5 Ravens -4

Chiefs -3.5
Ravens -4
Forum: Sports 11-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 12,890
Posted By buzzm24
Bears -2.5 49ers -6 Good luck all!

Bears -2.5
49ers -6

Good luck all!
Forum: Sports 10-31-2019, 12:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 14,648
Posted By buzzm24
Houston -1 New England -3.5

Houston -1
New England -3.5
Forum: Sports 10-25-2019, 06:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 12,230
Posted By buzzm24
Detriot -7 Jacksonville -6

Detriot -7
Jacksonville -6
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.