Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Swifty0x0
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 04-01-2026, 03:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 11,608
Posted By Swifty0x0
Hi Ted, I did the same as your step #1, but I...

Hi Ted,
I did the same as your step #1, but I assembled all the races about an hour before the first post. After the last race was complete I went back into each race, starting at race 1, and...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 03-29-2026, 11:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 11,608
Posted By Swifty0x0
I could not get any results into RDSS for Sunland...

I could not get any results into RDSS for Sunland on 3-29-26. I did the usual waiting until the card was complete before getting results, but only some old results (from a different track) filled...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 09-01-2025, 01:49 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 15,967
Posted By Swifty0x0
I also noticed a slow down earlier today working...

I also noticed a slow down earlier today working the Del Mar card (8-31-25). I have Windows 10 though, but it's still getting updates for another month.

Anyway, not sure it's due to an update for...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 06-10-2025, 07:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,811
Posted By Swifty0x0
The same thing happened to me. After changing...

The same thing happened to me. After changing distances or surface, and RDSS was closed then re-started, it did not retain the distance/surface changes.

Also, I could not get TM numbers or...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-20-2025, 06:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,355
Posted By Swifty0x0
The Tote checkbox is disabled (greyed out). Am I...

The Tote checkbox is disabled (greyed out). Am I understanding that you're saying it's safe to leave the Get TS and Scratches checkbox enabled even working races the day before (because the Tote is...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-19-2025, 05:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,355
Posted By Swifty0x0
Hi Ted, I didn't have the TS ratings checked...

Hi Ted,

I didn't have the TS ratings checked because I was looking at PIM (Preakness) on Friday (day before, and knowing TS issues could come up if on a previous day). That would indicate the...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-17-2025, 02:39 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,355
Posted By Swifty0x0
I crash just staying on the Entry Screen for any...

I crash just staying on the Entry Screen for any length of time. I upgraded to the bundle download, and my guess is that RDSS is automatically looking for results that aren't available yet, and...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-14-2025, 02:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,968
Posted By Swifty0x0
Hi Dan, I think I've seen what your talking...

Hi Dan,

I think I've seen what your talking about from time to time, but this is different. On the screen in the video (on the BL/BL tab) the contenders are sorted correctly by their primary line...
Forum: Software Support, Suggestions, Bugs 05-13-2025, 03:24 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,968
Posted By Swifty0x0
BL Score Bug?

Hi Ted,

First off, great job to all who contributed.

While watching the live zoom, I noticed a possible bug in the BL scoring. During the part where the BLBL tab was shown while LT1 was...
Forum: General Discussion 10-08-2024, 02:51 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 686
Posted By Swifty0x0
Strange BL Scoring?

In the screenshot the BL scoring is mixed up. #2 and #4 are tied in Primary LS, but #4 got a higher BL Score and ordered under #2. Also, #10 has a better Primary LS than #7, but a lower BL score...
Forum: General Discussion 05-17-2024, 07:14 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,831
Posted By Swifty0x0
I did get a copy of this dataset. It's all in...

I did get a copy of this dataset. It's all in XML format, and needs to be imported into a spreadsheet (one track/date at a time), database, etc., or if someone wants to write an XML parser (schema?)...
Forum: General Discussion 05-10-2024, 02:37 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 10,963
Posted By Swifty0x0
Are people still interested in meeting on the...

Are people still interested in meeting on the Alabama weekend? I'm wondering how quickly tickets get bought?
Forum: General Discussion 03-18-2024, 03:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 10,963
Posted By Swifty0x0
My 3 brothers and I are planning a trip to...

My 3 brothers and I are planning a trip to Saratoga this year. We already have hotel and travel plans booked. We anticipated that it would be the weekend of 16th-18th in August (our best guess that...
Forum: General Discussion 09-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 29,221
Posted By Swifty0x0
Sorry to hear of his passing. I'll remember him...

Sorry to hear of his passing. I'll remember him and his family in my prayers. I only met Rich once, and did have a little email correspondence. He was very generous and willing to help.
Forum: General Discussion 09-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,642
Posted By Swifty0x0
Thanks for all the comments. Lt1: I am left...

Thanks for all the comments.

Lt1: I am left handed, but not known as lefty on this forum, lol (maybe you're psychic).

I agree with all the comments about analysis rather than pure mechanical. ...
Forum: General Discussion 09-05-2021, 04:23 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,642
Posted By Swifty0x0
Morning Line Contenders Test

I recorded 200 races using the top 5 Morning Line as the contenders and entered the winner's RDSS factors into the Model Spreadsheet provided by Ted.

The records include tracks along the east...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 11-15-2020, 10:13 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,480
Posted By Swifty0x0
As a suggestion for another option to add to RDSS...

As a suggestion for another option to add to RDSS concerning reassembling races (if it hasn't been suggested) to preserve line selection - Add an option to the automatic line picking list which does...
Forum: General Discussion 11-07-2020, 03:13 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 88,630
Posted By Swifty0x0
Traced the problem to the databases. Version 2.2...

Traced the problem to the databases. Version 2.2 will not download a card to a database on my D: drive (version 2.1 did not have this problem), and gives me the cancelled message.

When I make a...
Forum: General Discussion 11-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 88,630
Posted By Swifty0x0
I reinstalled version 2.1, uses same UID/PWD and...

I reinstalled version 2.1, uses same UID/PWD and was able to download the KEE card, but version 2.2 still won't.
Forum: General Discussion 11-06-2020, 11:30 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 88,630
Posted By Swifty0x0
Can't Download Cards

Hi Ted,

I installed version 2.2 earlier today, and did eventually get the correct expiration date.

Later in the evening I tried to download KEE for Saturday and got this message...
Task:...
Forum: General Discussion 09-26-2020, 02:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,202
Posted By Swifty0x0
I agree Tim, the top 5 and ties ML is a good...

I agree Tim, the top 5 and ties ML is a good starting point for contenders.

Other ways they used to get contenders that were not strictly from the MATCH-UP (some we can't do anymore if you only...
Forum: General Discussion 09-26-2020, 01:55 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,202
Posted By Swifty0x0
Thanks Ted, at least I know it's not an issue...

Thanks Ted, at least I know it's not an issue that only I'm seeing. Looks like TwinSpires messes things up again. Anyway, those ratings were mostly used for contenders, but there are other ways to...
Forum: General Discussion 09-26-2020, 01:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,202
Posted By Swifty0x0
No TS ratings for 9-26-20

I downloaded Belmont and Louisiana Downs today, 9-26-20, and didn't get any TS ratings or scratches for either track. Anyone else seeing similar?
Forum: General Discussion 04-22-2020, 01:58 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 203,822
Posted By Swifty0x0
I've only met Bill once (last year's Saratoga...

I've only met Bill once (last year's Saratoga meet), but that was enough to confirm what Ted has said. He'll be in my prayers as he fights through his illness.
Forum: General Discussion 03-23-2020, 08:01 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 26,215
Posted By Swifty0x0
If they don't refund the table reservations I can...

If they don't refund the table reservations I can certainly understand the apprehension in booking them. I second Ted's vote to keep the weekend originally planned (Aug 22), especially in case...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.