Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cobleRJ1
Forum: Welcome to the Sartin Methodology 12-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 53,705
Posted By cobleRJ1
Bill V., I am a new member and I logged on this...

Bill V., I am a new member and I logged on this morning to search for the info. you have provided in your "Updated Glossary". Thank you very much.
Forum: RDSS 1: Bug Reports 11-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 5,465
Posted By cobleRJ1
Can't Download Software

In attempting to download RDSS install program I get an error message stating that RdssInstall0992.exe ~ 14.3Mb can not be installed. According to instructions this file is suppose to be 15Mb. I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.