Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jpatierno
Forum: Races of Interest 09-30-2026, 06:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 81
Posted By jpatierno
no way the 9 was a non contender. here's energy

no way the 9 was a non contender. here's energy
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 09-01-2026, 06:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,067
Posted By jpatierno
Ray I have Aodds 98 if you want it Jack

Ray

I have Aodds 98 if you want it

Jack
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 08-12-2026, 10:16 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,250
Posted By jpatierno
day in and day out

This program outperforms anything I've seen in a while and it's over 40 years old. 3rd race exacta at sar 3 horse box $218. 8th $48. Same on Saturday and Sunday. Anyone else using it?

55922
...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-10-2026, 12:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,848
Posted By jpatierno
I have Pace Evaluator and Pace Evaluator Plus If...

I have Pace Evaluator and Pace Evaluator Plus If anyone's interested. I got it from Omar who has seemed to disappear. I have not heard from him in over a year
Forum: Races of Interest 03-26-2026, 06:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,262
Posted By jpatierno
shift + windows key + s

shift + windows key + s
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.