Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Data_Cap
Forum: General Discussion 10-01-2023, 10:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,148
Posted By Data_Cap
Yes, I agree. I don't use 5f lines, and for the...

Yes, I agree. I don't use 5f lines, and for the most part, they're unusable for what I want due to the fact that Brisnet does not publish an E1 Pace rating for races at 5f or less.
Forum: General Discussion 09-23-2023, 01:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,148
Posted By Data_Cap
Pace Ratings Published by Brisnet

Hello, this is my first post here. I've read a lot of the posts in this forum and was not able to find a definite answer to my question. I also called Brisnet but the folks from Brisnet Player...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.