View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #20
shipper
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
In my opinion Marty Dahl is very much an unsung hero in all this.

He is a VERY close friend of Doc, Ted and Guy and to the best of my knowledge the Spec version reflects key "Marty feedback" in its reads.

Plus from what I read his wife makes a mean biscotti!


Richie: Thanks for the kind words... I consider it an honor to have known Guy as well as to know Ted and Doc. Very few people I've ever known have worked as tirelessly as these gentlemen in finding a better way for the rest of us...

And, yes, I have to admit. My Italian wife does make the best biscotti this side of Tuscany!.. Hopefully, someday you and I will meet and you can be the best judge of that... Marty
shipper is offline   Reply With Quote