Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Modeling Keenland

I've been participating in the Keenland Challenge and being as I have and will download the files on a daily basis until it's conclusion. decided to run a model for the track.
I modeled it for age, sex. exact distance and surface.
After examining all aspects of what transpired and not finding anything that was significant, I decided to model the track by contenders and non - contenders where upon finding somewhat of a pattern that coincided with the onslaught of the evasive bombs that have been occuring.
Today I will list my top 2 choices for each race. These are my conceptual interpretations of my database and used no other software. If I am right
I should show a decent ROI. Because of the projected prices on most of these selections I will opt to use both selections in each race.

Race -1
ARONIA
HADAVISION

Race - 2
RAMYA
OH SO NICE

Race - 3
SIR FIVE STAR
THISCATCANSCAT

Race - 4
BACK TO ACK
MORAL

Race - 5
FLAT WATER
OAK BAR

Race - 6
BOSTON CAT
HALO'S VERSE

Race - 7
COSMIC
VALTRUS

Race - 8
MONBA
DOMINICAN

Race - 9
IRON FORTITUDE
SINGLE MALT
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Scratch Modification Race - 3

In race (3) Sir Five Star was scratched - Replace with Crack The Cognac

Race - 3
CRACK THE COGNAC
THISCATCANSCAT
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Scratch Modification Race - 3

In race (3) Sir Five Star was scratched - Replace with Crack The Cognac

Race - 3
CRACK THE COGNAC
THISCATCANSCAT
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Race - 4 Change

I MADE A CHANGE IN THIS RACE.

Race - 4
MR. ALL AMERICAN
MORAL

Last edited by partsnut; 04-19-2009 at 02:30 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
First 3

Race -1
ARONIA................($10.80)
HADAVISION

Race - 2
RAMYA
OH SO NICE..........($5.60)

Race - 3
CRACK THE COGNAC
THISCATCANSCAT........(2ND)
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Using PaceAppraiser - Keenland Challenge Contest partsnut Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 12 12-09-2009 06:05 PM
Will TPR Predict The Winner Of This Race? partsnut Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 72 04-14-2009 08:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.