Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Mnr 8/18

Shall we?
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Don't like race 1 to much
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Hey Matt,

I'm here but did not handicap until the fourth race. Have to wash dishes!!! LOL
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Lol your better off. Your not missing anything but ugly racing.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Quick question Matt,

I was going over your thread today at Parx.

Off the top of my head, I cannot remember which race it was (I'm thinking the 4th or 5th) and you had $14w on the 1 horse and $6 to win on the 5 horse. The 5 horse won paying 6.80 to win I believe.

When I looked at the result chart, the 1 horse was going off at 37.5-1.

The way you wagered, did I read that correctly?
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,456
Hi guys. Did the 1st 2 over at Rx. Won both. Passing the 3rd. See you for the 4th.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Hm I had a $14w bet in the 7th on the 1 horse.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #8
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,456
r4 3-7-4-8
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Good evening Tim!

r4 - I'm liking the 3-8-4 - However, the 7 is giving me a bit of trouble. In using its last race I should be liking the 3 and 7 with a toss up between the 8 and 4 for show. In using the last race for the 7, it is its best line on a gd surface. One of those decisions whether I believe it can run to that line or better - or not. I'm going with not for the win anyway.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
Mnr

If I am not intruding I would like to join in tonight at MNR.

Race 4: 3-8 -7
the 3 is my key and should run 1st or 2nd
5.00 to win if 5/2 or better at 1min. to post
10.00 to place if the win bet goes.
3.00 to win #8 if 3/1 or above.
rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parx 8/18 dirty moose Selections 60 08-18-2013 04:40 PM
DianeM - August Diane M August Contest 39 08-26-2012 05:39 PM
Del Mar VDC 8/18 Bill V. Selections 8 08-19-2011 12:47 AM
Del Mar 8/18 New Pace Procefus Selections 0 08-18-2011 10:43 PM
Updated Del Mar Track Profile Bill V. Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 09-04-2010 04:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.