|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings Discussion, Examples, Lessons from Total Pace Ratings (TPR) aka 'Phase I' from the book 'Pace Makes the Race' |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Example of something not to do
This from Saturday at Tampa 2nd race, sorry for no PP'S or printout
from Synergism 3 not at all adept with the computer 5-L2 95 82 177 6-L1 95 82 177 3-L1 85 88 173 4-L2 93 80 173 1-L3 89 83 172 7-L1 90 81 171 The obvious play here would be bet 5 and 6 to win, I only bet the the 5 and boxed 5-6 in a exacta. Number 6 won paid 68.00 and the 5 ran out, I hope others will learn from this. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
believe in yourself and the software
When I first started using the Sartin software many years ago, I missed a lot of big payouts. The reason was I could not believe some of the horses the software came up with. I figured I did something wrong but I just needed the faith. Once that came along, I just followed the path that the software led me along. I just needed to go with the flow and not fight the software by playing the but game. It looks good at 30-1 but...
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Abiding Student
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
|
Trust the machine!
![]() (Like I haven't done that a hundred times.) |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Appreciate the feedback
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|