Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2024, 05:39 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Synergism II A

Hi

If anybody has a copy would appreciate getting one, I can trade you
something for it.

Thanks
Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2024, 11:10 PM   #2
winning
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
Hi Jeff, What is Synergism II A? I have the original Synergic Math up, it was suppose to be the replacement for Synergism. I'm looking for Synergism 4. I ask Bob Purdy if i can purchase Synergism 4 from him, but he told me his computer crash, and he doesn't have it anymore. If you are anyone on here has Synergism 4. I would like have a copy, and then I would paid Bob Purdy. Thank-you, Brian.
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2024, 12:28 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Brian

Synergism II A had an auto adjust.

Not sure why you would pay Bob for it, more than likely it is a
copy of one that I bought a long time ago. Houndog had updated
the par file which would be real old by now.

Jeff

.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2024, 10:25 AM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Winning check your PM

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2024, 11:55 AM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Well even though I was unable to find the software thank you to
everyone who looked at my post

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Synergism without RDSS shoeless Synergism 157 05-21-2022 10:38 AM
Synergism - The Classic Handicapping Tool - The Best of The Best partsnut Synergism 22 12-03-2012 09:53 PM
My Synergism 4 Race Folder For 08-02-12 partsnut Synergism 25 08-03-2012 10:55 PM
Notes from the Synergism II Manual Houndog Synergism 2 07-24-2012 09:39 PM
Using RDSS With Synergism 4 - PRX 11-20-11 Race -2 partsnut RDSS 0 11-20-2011 11:36 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.