Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2024, 11:36 AM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Synergism 3

Hi

If anyone has updated the pars in it, I would appreciate being sent a copy.
I could trade you another older program for it or send you cash.

I am not breaking any rules here as I originally purchased the program from Bob many moons ago and my good friend Houndog updated it. No doubt it has been passed around many times over.

It's not that I am too cheap to buy the updated pars it is that I
would not know how to do it.

Thanks
Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Synergism - The Classic Handicapping Tool - The Best of The Best partsnut Synergism 22 12-03-2012 09:53 PM
RDSS Synergism Conversion New Release A Smash Hit partsnut Synergism 9 08-15-2012 07:41 PM
Notes from the Synergism II Manual Houndog Synergism 2 07-24-2012 09:39 PM
Synergism 3 vs Synergism 4 shoeless Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 22 11-24-2011 02:57 PM
Using RDSS With Synergism 4 - PRX 11-20-11 Race -2 partsnut RDSS 0 11-20-2011 11:36 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.