Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2025, 11:35 AM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Synthesis 11-25 Parx Race 8

This is a test screenshot
Attached Images
 
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2025, 11:40 AM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Sorry too big I was testing to see if I could do screen shot, I thought
I could delete it.

Anyway, look how big advantage 8 had on EPR.

The horse won at 7 to 1

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bugs List! Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 463 09-18-2024 06:01 PM
Parx race 6 9/1/14 Entropy handicapping Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 09-02-2014 09:39 PM
Just follow the guidelines For The Lead Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings 138 08-19-2014 10:28 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.