Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2026, 01:45 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Bill V April Fools day race

I decided to make a new thread in case anyone else wants to join in. Bill V
started this so thought it would be nice to remember him

So far Ray and I used Energy and Dan Bris PP.

Ray has is sustained

3&9 to win

Exacta 2,3,4,9


Dan

Ex box 2.3,4.9

4 is the obvious horse




Jeff has it S/P presser

6-8-3 exacta box

6 - 8 to win


If I had to bet, I would box Ray and Dan



If anyone else wants to participate, please feel free to do so

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 04-01-2026 at 01:48 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2026, 02:25 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I forgot it's the 8th at Tampa 6 fur
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ky Derby PP's & Analysis Mitch44 Races of Interest 24 05-05-2018 07:31 PM
Woodbine notes Saturday 4/30 Bill V. Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings 66 05-21-2016 09:00 AM
How to Make People Believe Because I Can Jim General Discussion 9 08-13-2013 05:43 PM
Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) NeedForSpeed RDSS 5 06-13-2013 02:28 PM
MatchUP intuition is "Primary", MatchUP mathematics is "Corollary"/Secondary VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 41 02-27-2011 03:05 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.