|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Churchill's Derby Trial
Raw data
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Energy
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Tpr
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Segments
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Primary
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Bl/Bl
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Result
The result of the race
Churchill Downs - Race 10 [ Video Replay ] # Win Place Show 3 $15.20 $8.80 $5.20 2 . $19.40 $9.60 7 . . $2.80 Results: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | ALL Wager-Type Winning Numbers Paid $2 Exacta 3-2 $270.40 $1 Trifecta Box $552.40 $2 Trifecta 3-2-7 $1104.80
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Richie,
Is there a reason that you didn't include the #3 in your selections. With Spec160 the #3 was on top and was a play for me. It paid back all I lost on Eve Downs last night. Thanks for posting the race as I wouldn't have even looked at it otherwise. Froggy |
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
I thought the 3 could only win running early and with the 8 especially and also Tuefelsburg in the race he was dead meat. Thats why I didnt include him. Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Richie,
Now I understand. I did the race after Tuefelsburg had been scratched. Thanks. Froggy |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Illinois Derby | RAMON201 | Velocity Programs | 2 | 04-07-2007 07:48 AM |
| derby selections per val 2 | HUNTLANE | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 3 | 05-06-2006 11:10 AM |
| Derby Day Undercard | RichieP | Selections | 1 | 05-04-2006 01:38 PM |
| The PA Derby | Binder | General Discussion | 3 | 09-08-2005 09:09 PM |
| The PA derby | Binder | Selections | 0 | 09-05-2005 03:37 PM |
|