Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
stormbringer
Grade 1
 
stormbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 428
Thumbs up I Went 7 Out Of 8 At Hol Today

Thanks To All Admin, Richie, And Froggy For Your In Put To Me. I Went 7 Out Of 8 At Hollywood I Had 2 18.00 Dollor 1 10.00 Dollor 2 8.00 Horse And A Seven Dollor , I Missed The 4.00 Dollor Horse Thanks You Guys. Richie I Think You Are One Of The Nicest People On This Message Board.
Your Friend
K.c.
I Made Money I Just Wished I Would Have Bet More.:d
stormbringer is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
ALL RIGHT!!!
froggy is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

KC
This is just great work man!

Here on the East Coast the man known as "The Stormbringer" has a growing legion of fans and supporters.

Sweet!
RichieP is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Now cut that out you guys! Going 7 of 8 or 8 of 9 on cards (you know who you are).

Congrats Storm, and keep it up!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aqu today Jan 25 froggy Selections 15 01-26-2008 05:18 PM
today is my birthday nomorebocci General Discussion 8 07-09-2007 12:02 PM
PHA and DEL today JimG Selections 6 05-21-2007 04:58 PM
VDC Today Fast4522 General Discussion 14 11-11-2005 05:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.