Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Sartin Methodology Workshop Video Trailer

Hi,

I've been producing a 3 tape set, several hour video workshop which Doc recorded in 1997 - The Sartin Methodology Today. It is a primer on his work up to that point: basic principles, application, wagercapping, psychology, etc - concepts which are still absolutely relevant today. Doc gave his permission to produce this and make it available, and I wanted to see if the quality I have so far is good for everyone.

Here is a 5 minute trailer (26 Mb): www.SartinMethodology.com/media/SartinWorkshopTrailer.wmv

If anyone has any problems with audio or video quality (or download promptness), I'd appreciate knowing. (I recommend saving it first to your computer, then watching it).

Lou Sosa has scanned the 3 accompanying workbooks, and the whole thing will be available, somehow, somehwere, sometime very soon!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
azbacks
Grade 1
 
azbacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 226
Ted,

Downloaded fine. I tried both Firefox and IE. IE was a little quicker with my connection. Quality of video is good and audio is weak, but clear.

Thanks for all the work.....

Pete
__________________
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you. -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)
azbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #3
dogkatcher
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 478
Excellent Ted, quality was like seeing ole Doc at the seminars once again.

Will be looking somewhere, somehow, sometime, soon.


Thanks Lou also, great contributions to this fantastic board.
__________________
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man"
dogkatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #4
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
Very nice quality video, Ted. I can't wait to see it in it's entirety.
Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:30 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ted and Lou

You guys are amazing. I can never thank you enough
You have heled our site and that means we all share in your
efforts

Wow This brings back so many ggod times

You guys really make it fun
I thank you for your time and lots of hard work

Here is an old clip I made years agao
oh man, having the whole set on Pace and Cap, I can't thank you guys enough


http://www.paceandcap.com/images/DOCCLASS.wmv

Bill

Last edited by admin; 07-10-2008 at 06:41 AM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Excellent quality guys!! Really good stuff. Who was that reading the intro? Shane?
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #7
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
sounds

Good Morning Rich

It sure sounds like Shane

Hey Rich Give me a call I missed doing the late double
with you the other day Lets try again today !

Tues, I had the 6 in race 8 but in race9 the bomb 10 was blbl 5 with not much support to go that deep

GS
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Good Morning Rich

Hey Rich Give me a call I missed doing the late double
with you the other day Lets try again today !

Tues, I had the 6 in race 8 but in race9 the bomb 10 was blbl 5 with not much support to go that deep
GS
Bill
Hey good morning!
I'll ring you up around 1 this afternoon after scratches are known. I keep missing you when I call. Sorry bout that. I know you are busy.

How's that "tall drink of water" doing?? Bless her heart

OK I'll holler at you later Bill. Grab a bite to eat this morning before you start traversing the state.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #9
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
trail

very nice mr. ted. i had no problems and a nice picture.
rverge
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
10 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Hey good morning!
I'll ring you up around 1 this afternoon after scratches are known. I keep missing you when I call. Sorry bout that. I know you are busy.

How's that "tall drink of water" doing?? Bless her heart

OK I'll holler at you later Bill. Grab a bite to eat this morning before you start traversing the state.

Great Rich

I will catch up with you at 1.00

Oh baby Rich
She is amazing !!!
Laughs at all my jokes and always happy to be around

keep pinching myself !
hope it last

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adjustments Used by the Sartin Methodology delayjf Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 11 06-04-2008 06:13 PM
Sartin Workshop 3/19/1989 admin Audio Collection 2 05-26-2008 09:47 PM
Belmont Workshop jms62 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 21 06-11-2006 06:22 PM
Tim's Methodology Seminar shoeless General Discussion 7 07-16-2005 04:51 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.