Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Thursday -- March 5, 2009

Tampa Bay Downs Changes
Thursday March 5, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Fast

The Turf Track condition is now: Firm

The weather at the Track is now: Sunny, Mid 70s

1st: 1-6
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
AQU 1st.

pass as the 3 stands out like salt at a pepper factory
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Yikes.

Results at Tampa Bay Downs
Thursday March 5, 2009

Race: 1 Win Place Show
1st 11 Sunnydance 45.40 17.20 9.40
2nd 2 Prince David 11.00 7.40
3rd 9 Shmokin a Shtogie 8.20
4th 3 Igonewild
$2 Exacta 11-2 565.80
$2 Trifecta 11-2-9 5496.40
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #4
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
I think the 11 came over on the 1 , twice, at Tampa in the 1st
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
Getting a little ahead, but I like the 5 in the 3rd at AQU as a single in my pick4. Anyone look at that race yet?
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
AQU 1st.

pass as the 3 stands out like salt at a pepper factory
Lowest mutuel of the year.

May take the 4 in the second, but the 6 might manage to hang on up front.

When in doubt, stay out.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
TAM

2nd: 1-2

WPS on #2
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Getting a little ahead, but I like the 5 in the 3rd at AQU as a single in my pick4. Anyone look at that race yet?
I have, and the 5 is probably the first bet that I'll make today.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
Quote:
May take the 4 in the second,
Hope you took that horse clore! nice price at 7-1
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #10
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Hope you took that horse clore! nice price at 7-1
No - I stayed out of it unfortunately. I came close to putting it in, but my record at mile races over this course is weak, so I decided to just watch.

I had a disastrous February, so I'm picking my spots better (well, not in this case) as I want some bankroll left for when we return to the main track next week.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wednesday -- March 4, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 31 03-04-2009 05:08 PM
Sunday -- March 1, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 93 03-01-2009 05:22 PM
Thursday -- January 29, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 38 01-29-2009 05:22 PM
Thursday -- January 8, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 62 01-08-2009 05:19 PM
Thursday, January 8, 2009 clore1030 Selections 2 01-08-2009 12:20 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 AM.