Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
MartyZee
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
What a crazy day

Being new to RDSS I realize that even though I've been betting for over 40 years there's so much more to handicapping; I've been using the program for a little more than a month and I made some nice hits but today was a real crazy day for me. I played Aqueduct earlier in the day and my handicapping really sucked; however in the 9th race I liked the 5 and the 6 but I got greedy and decided to play an exacta and throw in the 10 horse;you can imagine how I felt when the 6 horse won and paid over $50.00;The story doesn't end their. I played the 4th race at Evangeline- My top selection won and payed $36.60 I had him to win; but I also keyed him with the 7/8/10 in the quinella and caught that for $238.20. I am basically a long shot player and I used to throw out certain horses because of jockey/trainer combos-that will never happen again; This program has really taught me to read between the lines; I don't bet everyday but I do try see what some of the older users of this program have to say and what they feel is the best way to use it; Thanks to everyone and I realize there is so much more to learn-Marty
MartyZee is offline  
Old 04-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Marty

That is a great day. I am very happy for you.
Thank you for sharing a good report with our group
I will try to look over those races
Can you tell us any more info? Like line selection or betting decisoins?

Anyway you won and that what counts
now your own your way. Hope today is great too
Bill
Bill V. is offline  
Old 04-24-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Marty,

Welcome aboard! I know you've had some pretty good hits this month. Keep up the good work!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.