Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
cat

hello guys, i'm using vista and i need some help. after i have shut down, my one cat likes to lay on top the key board. the dork must have hit the on button, and while laying on the key board, hit some button or keys to make the text larger. how do i go back to the default text. on some pages i can zoom in or out, but just that page. also using "tools" and "view" neither can change back.
thanks for any help
obtw @ 2 @ ap 5th race today.
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
i hear that laughter!
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
hello guys, i'm using vista and i need some help. after i have shut down, my one cat likes to lay on top the key board. the dork must have hit the on button, and while laying on the key board, hit some button or keys to make the text larger. how do i go back to the default text. on some pages i can zoom in or out, but just that page. also using "tools" and "view" neither can change back.
thanks for any help
obtw @ 2 @ ap 5th race today.
never mind, i figured it out. all is ok
ps, quit laughing!
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
azbacks
Grade 1
 
azbacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 226
LOL.....Buy the cat some contacts. That will stop it from changing font size.
__________________
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you. -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)
azbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
i hear that laughter!
Well, of course.

Everyone knows cats aren't good on keyboards.

However, they're great with printers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQRHdMRimw
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
My black one is becoming an expert on the laptop, especially the enter key.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #7
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Whether your cat is hitting the enter key or changing the font, be amused at what is done. My 14-year-old black cat died Wednesday morning, she loved to sit at my feet while I'm on the keyboard or sit right in front of the couch where I would be seated.

For the last two days, I'm still checking to make sure that she isn't underfoot.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
Whether your cat is hitting the enter key or changing the font, be amused at what is done. My 14-year-old black cat died Wednesday morning, she loved to sit at my feet while I'm on the keyboard or sit right in front of the couch where I would be seated.

For the last two days, I'm still checking to make sure that she isn't underfoot.
I'm sorry for your loss, Charles..

I have a dog for 2 1/2 years now and I know how animals & people get so attached to each other and its hard to see them go.

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Thanks Mike. I hadn't had a cat for about 15 years before I adopted this one. I get too attached if that's possible.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
Whether your cat is hitting the enter key or changing the font, be amused at what is done. My 14-year-old black cat died Wednesday morning, she loved to sit at my feet while I'm on the keyboard or sit right in front of the couch where I would be seated.

For the last two days, I'm still checking to make sure that she isn't underfoot.
I'm sorry for your loss Charles. Pretty cool how she would move to be next to you!

My Kianti is turning 13 next month and sight is starting to go. You are 100% right about making sure to "live in the moment".

My very best vibes to you man!
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.