Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Thanks Ted

Hi Ted,Thanks very much for sending me those old copies of the FU'S.Using Synergism it's tough to find reading material about it.I cant get much help here on board as well the only other person I know using it is Pino.Well I will just wait and see what you come up with and hopefully it will be good and more importantly easy to comprehend.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:28 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Your Welcomed

Jeff, I have ALL the Follow Ups, but the further ones you requested will have to wait a bit. Let's see what I can find next week.

Good luck with Synergism!

yours,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:54 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Ted,OK whenever you have time.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:20 AM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Read on Shoe

Thanks Ted
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.