|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Hollywood - Tonight
The 5th race tonight is an 8f turf contest with the post about 8:50 PM Eastern
Race conditions and entries
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
The field with the middle tab on RDSS set on the tandem finishes
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
...
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
Hol
i'll take 2-9
Bob |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 117
|
the true contenders seem to be 2,4,8 and 9. the pace I would assign is 22.9, 45.8,110.2 and 134.4( a synthesis of 4 and 8 where one was leading).
The 4 is fplr but is a ntl and I do not believe he will hold the lead The eight is more versatile Will the 4 cook him? The 2 and 9 are ote and ran well last against this pace. In their tandems the 9 showed more ability to handle the faster pace. Turf racing befuddles me almost as much as synthetic. I seldom bet it. Will take the 8 and 9 though I would not be surprised to hear Richie chuckling in the background as the 4 wires the field. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
looking at charts last few days , I see the winners keeping it close to leaders and not from coming out of it as turf races usually run...
w/p #7 gl mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14
|
The race sets up for OTE, with the 2, 7, 8, and 9 as contenders. The probability of a fast pace (109.4 or so) exists. I like the 9.
Another good lesson race from Richie. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
I will bet 4 and 9 as my dutch win bet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
Alright, let's take a shot at Hollywood tonight...
Here's what I see with the early scenario: #1 Has won from 1st or 2nd position. Won line 2 vs 48 112.2 but failed last out when not getting the lead vs 48.2 112. The other E's must be slower than that for me to consider him. #4 set a 45.4 109.2 last time before fading, so #1 is out. That was a very fast pace so I look at line 3 with a close 3rd finish vs 47.3 111.1. Must project to get a clear lead for me to conisder further. #6 Another that needs a clear lead. Just fought a faded a bit vs 47.2 111.0. #7 went wtw last out vs 48.1 112.3. Has also won ote from 1oth position early. #8 fought 1st 2 calls in FPLR 45.2 109.1! This right here eliminates #4 and #6 for me. I then see line 2 where he won from 4th at 1st call vs 46 110.1. This leaves me with #7 and #8 who have the early or ote style. #8 looks much faster to me based on line 2. Good luck! You've gotta stay up late back east for this one
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| HANA / Hollywood American Oaks | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 7 | 07-05-2009 08:06 PM |
| Hollywood 6/21 race 8 | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 06-21-2009 07:54 PM |
| Grade 1 Turf at Hollywood | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 21 | 05-30-2009 11:11 PM |
| Hollywood Short Term Track Profile | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 0 | 05-16-2009 08:13 AM |
| Anyone working through Penn or Mnr tonight? | sq764 | RDSS | 3 | 04-11-2009 05:46 PM |
|