Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
RDSS 2.0 update requested

Dear Ted

I am happy to be back and will keep this brief, could we have an update on the progress of RDSS 2.0 and the possibility of a NewPace / EL 2.0 release anytime soon, or maybe in time for Saratoga?

I have seen screen shots and read all the posts on it and I would have to say awesome job Sir, again keep up the great work.

Thank you
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
dlivery
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Thornhill ON
Posts: 438
Update

Hi

The older version is still working very well on TE and I believe the newer version will be out when Ted has determined the tabulated results of the beta testing being done on a on going basis.

Hope this works out for you keep plugging away Patrick and you can do it

Lawrence
__________________
May all wagers be Winners...
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Hi Patrick,

I am planning the first of about 3 Beta releases of RDSS 2.0 starting in early July and continuing over the Summer. My planned public release of 2.0 is September.

A number of people have expressed an interest in participating in the Beta rounds and anyone who wants to can join in if they are willing to work a certain amount of old and new races and commit to giving me a certain amount of feedback. Within a few weeks, I'll define the feedback and testing help I need, and also I will describe the final feature set for RDSS 2.0 (i.e. what we'll be concentrating on in the Summer Beta testing program). Some things will be left out and delayed until Version 2.1, say by the end of the year.

Included for sure in the July Beta 1 testing round is another update to the NewPace / EL 2.0 module, including using the alternate ratings of Adjusted SR, Total Energy and Perceptor Total, as well as defining or limiting timeframe and track condition when determining Speed Rating ranges.

Hope that answers the question Patrick. Again, I'll post more info on this within a few weeks.

cheers,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Yes
Thank You both Ted and Lawrence, I can't wait, hope I might be able to help, but either way, I eagerly await, patiently.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
MIKE
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
Patrick

--what's your location now ??
--are you still working up at Saratoga ??


Mike (from Finger Lakes)
MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Yes Mike I am still in Saratoga Springs, driving for a cab company and a trucking company, and helping BEST on Sunday's . So I am still pretty busy, but yes I stayed over from last season and enjoyed the area.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS 2.0/Happy Holidays/Thank You! Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 4 01-09-2010 06:03 PM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM
RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization Ted Craven RDSS 1 03-07-2009 01:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.