Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
clandestine aspect of board

what is the new member's only all about? not picks is it?
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #2
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
pay area

Richie
maybe a pay area is not such a bad idea. You have posted some interesting info. could really get into the "meat and potatoes" of some races. love that screen hunter stuff.
john
ps could have that "lucullus" salad with the prime rib and garlic mashed!
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 05:47 PM   #3
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
learning curves

How long have these programs been out? If one needs instruction at this late date, my goodness.
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge
Richie
maybe a pay area is not such a bad idea. You have posted some interesting info. could really get into the "meat and potatoes" of some races. love that screen hunter stuff.
john
ps could have that "lucullus" salad with the prime rib and garlic mashed!
John,

There is nothing going on inside the area right now.

My Dad when he was alive told me to dream BIG. I have something in mind that will be truly UNIQUE and since I am able to access all the various boards something that is NOT being done ANYWHERE.

So that rules OUT it being an area just to get picks. Fugghedabout it.

If I can make this work it will blow some people's minds. I am dead serious.

I am about to start talking with some people as there is NO way I can do what I envision alone.

If I have to settle for anything less than what I picture I will NOT do it and that area will vanish quicker than Kianti eats his treats John

Nothing else to say to be honest.
Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:44 PM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
what makes us so special

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompkins
How long have these programs been out? If one needs instruction at this late date, my goodness.
What about someone who just got in to racing like 2 weeks ago ?
or like my dad who worked with the Teley or DRF for 60 years

They like many more love what Richie has to say

All I know is, I have been doing this since 1997 . I was very lucky that a
man sitting all alone at the Meadowlands with a laptop computer
typing numbers into it with the DRF. stopped and took the time to
explain what he was doing to a total stranger (me) I being the nut that I am asked him if I could watch what he was doing He welcomed me
and I watched and listened to him that day . He came back everyday
I went to the Meadowlands every afternoon and he helped me
He told what he was doing was from the Sartin Methodology
He was using a program named PL 2 . He told me to call a man named Doc Sartin in California he gave me the number and said talk to Mary and say Richie from NY told you to call . The rest is history

What are we like a private club ??? Nobody else can ever get into the Methodology like we could ? Your message sounded very selfish
What about today? Did somebody walk out of a track sad and lonely ?
and wish they had a friend like Richie P to help them? Maybe you could try this...
Stand by the exit of the track any day of the week and watch the people walk out. I think you will see the answer in there eyes

Thanks Bill

Last edited by admin; 03-05-2006 at 07:30 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:52 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Bill,Nice post I never knew how you and Richie met.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #7
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Thanks

Yes Jeff
Rich and I were just sharing the memories
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 09:06 PM   #8
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Sounds like Richie always willing to help others out, like you he has a big heart .Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.