Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
noddub62
Budman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
Ded & CT 1/12/12

Was going to LSP tonite but grandaughter's Bday party changed my mind.

Here are my top 3 picks in order of VDC.

DED R4 7, 2, 9
DED R6 7, 4, 2 (5f RACE SO BE CAREFUL)
DED R8 6, 5, 1

CT R2 7, 4, 3
CT R4 5, 8, 9
CT R6 7, 4, 6
CT R7 12, 2, 5
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Hi Bud,

Good luck with your picks tonight.
We had some heavy rain here on the east coast
so CT may not run the way you may have anticipated it will.
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope you don't my my intrusion here. I'm testing a new process.
Being as I don't have much interest in DED, I will give you my conception of 4 of the CT races that could produce a possible "Value" winner.

Race-5.....(#12)
Race-6.....(#10)
Race-7.....(# 6 )
Race-8.....(# 1)
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
noddub62
Budman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
Smile

Any time Parts. I enjoy your posts. Good luck with the picks.

Bud
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.