|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
|
MatchUp2
I'm interested in purchasing a copy of MatchUp2. I know it's a rare and endangered species, but would anyone have one for sale or have any ideas about how to pursue it. I thought I'd start here then go to Pace Advantage.
Thanx Zim |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Zim, I will lend you my copy. If anyone has one to sell, I can assure you it will find a good home with Zim! If no one offers you one after a little while, just let me know and we'll work it out!
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
|
Thanks Ted. I'll wait a bit and get back to you if need be.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|