|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Pha 11-06-05
Yesterdays 1st race at PHA was a race of interest.
The winner paid 10-1. I clearly overlooked the fact that this was the best early horse in the race and was best at the second call. The race clearly favored the "Early". I have attached Screen "6" and "7". Race 1 - 3 with 4,2 Race 2 - Pass Race 3 - 5 with 4,3 Race 4 - Pass Race 5 - 5 with 2,1 Race 6 - Pass Race 7 - 2 with 7 Race 8 - 4 with 8,7 Race 9 - 4 with 3,6 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Different programs and pacelines get you different results.Using Syn2 I had the 4&2 as my top 2 SP'S and that's how it ran.Too bad I did this race after the fact. Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
|
Interesting pace line choice Parsnut
All I did was watch many rip up tickets
on the 5 very sad when a horse like the 5 crashes at 4/5 in the first race out goes the big Fav. The crys off rip off can be heard echoing throughout the track here is the winners PasT Perform. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|