|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Friday the 13th/ Oaklawn
Good friend has a horse entered in tomorrow's 1st race at Oaklawn. Here are the entries and full pps for the race. bl3 using default settings of Spec160/50V
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
cont
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
remainder of field
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Before any hides.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
top 5 total energy and primary line score before any scratches
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
the bl/bl
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Good Skill
Thanks Rich
I look forward to watching the race Good skill to you and the best to your friend I hope that horse is on top on BLBL and the VDC readouts and they find the winners circle Bill |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
5 and 10
Thanks Rich
I liked the 10 from your readouts Just did the race with Val 4 ( i dont have RDSS in this computer) and basically had the same readouts as you I missed the race but probably would have gone with the 5 and 10 and exboxed with the 2 Thanks for taking us to the races hoe your friends horse did ok and is back safe Bill |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Dixie Belle @ Oaklawn / Saturday 1/24 | RichieP | RDSS | 20 | 01-25-2009 03:58 AM |
| Friday, December 26 | alydar_ David | Selections | 29 | 12-26-2008 05:51 PM |
| Friday night lights | shoeless | Selections | 15 | 12-13-2008 06:25 AM |
| Friday, October 3 | alydar_ David | Selections | 19 | 10-04-2008 02:09 AM |
| Other tracks -- Friday, September 5 | alydar_ David | Selections | 1 | 09-05-2008 03:37 PM |
|