Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Parx r9 09-25

I am on Philly..excuse me PARX. The 9th race is on the turf @ 8.5F.
I would like to put this race on the table for anyone who wishes to participate.
Group input/insight is welcome. As far as picking pacelines are concerned according to M. Pizzolla it is acceptable to go WAY BACK for the best line.
This concept makes it harder for me to pick the best comparable line. So I am weak with turf routes.

I always work from the adjusted lines but if anyone wished the unadjusted lines I will gladly put them out.
Group synergism can get the winner.

Ernie
Attached Images
     
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
I am on Philly..excuse me PARX.
Do you have any idea of how long it took me to stop calling the place Keystone?

Good luck.
clore1030 is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
PARX r9 con'd

NEXT 5 pp's
Attached Images
     
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
PARX con'd

last 2 pp's OPPS I displayed #10 twice.
Attached Images
   
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
R9 - best 5

Here is my top 5.....I generally went for the pacelines with the best SR's
I wasn't sure about #8 so I went with a more recent lower PL.

Ernie
Attached Images
 

Last edited by SilentRun; 09-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
I haven't done much at the PARX 6/7 Chalk. But in the the 8th race I like
the #8 and #12. The 9 is another contender. At least the odds are ok with
8 MTP. I'll probably BTW 8 and 12 if odds hold.

12-9-8 and now an objection against the 12.

Ernie

Last edited by SilentRun; 09-25-2010 at 04:01 PM.
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
I haven't done much at the PARX 6/7 Chalk. But in the the 8th race I like
the #8 and #12. The 9 is another contender. At least the odds are ok with
8 MTP. I'll probably BTW 8 and 12 if odds hold.

12-9-8 and now an objection against the 12.

Ernie
Results hold I BTW the 8 and 12 and had the exacta.
My decision model put me on this one.

Ernie
Attached Images
 
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 AM   #8
For The Lead
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
Here is my top 5.....I generally went for the pacelines with the best SR's
I wasn't sure about #8 so I went with a more recent lower PL.

Ernie
When I put up some TRACK PROFILES I did not include any "turf" races since there were so few of them. At this point in time, including 9.25.10, there are a total of 14 turf races at distances of 8 furlongs or further since 8.30.10.

Here's what the # entries and first two calls look like, position-beaten lengths.
(ENT) 10 (Call1-POS/BL) 6/3.75 (Call2-POS/BL) 4.7/2.7

Now these are averages of all the races regardless of age,sex or anything else. But it does give you an idea of where winners are positioned and how far back they are at the first and second calls.

In addition to the above averages, only one winner was as close as 3rd at the first call and another 4 were as close as 4th at the first call.

Finally, only 1 winner had the lead at the second call and just 2 winners were as close as 2nd at the second call.

These pieces of information give you a very good idea of how a horse has to run in order to win these route races on the turf at PHA (PARX).
__________________
"It's suppose to be hard. If it was easy, everybody would do it." Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
For The Lead is offline  
Old 09-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #9
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Lead View Post
When I put up some TRACK PROFILES I did not include any "turf" races since there were so few of them. At this point in time, including 9.25.10, there are a total of 14 turf races at distances of 8 furlongs or further since 8.30.10.

Here's what the # entries and first two calls look like, position-beaten lengths.
(ENT) 10 (Call1-POS/BL) 6/3.75 (Call2-POS/BL) 4.7/2.7

Now these are averages of all the races regardless of age,sex or anything else. But it does give you an idea of where winners are positioned and how far back they are at the first and second calls.

In addition to the above averages, only one winner was as close as 3rd at the first call and another 4 were as close as 4th at the first call.

Finally, only 1 winner had the lead at the second call and just 2 winners were as close as 2nd at the second call.

These pieces of information give you a very good idea of how a horse has to run in order to win these route races on the turf at PHA (PARX).
Thank You.............any data is better than nothing.

Ernie
SilentRun is offline  
Old 09-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
nice hit ernie
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.