Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
cdax
Grade 1
 
cdax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 277
Selecting Euro pacelines

Ted,

I noticed in another thread that you and Bill L are able to include the euro horses within your analysis. Is this in an upcoming version or did I miss an update?

Even with limited info, I like to compare all horses running styles and such.

What did I miss?

Chris
cdax is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Chris, the combination of SpaceBar+click is an alternative to checking the checkbox at the left of screens to select a paceline. Just point the mouse at a column of info you identify as important and click on it while holding the spacebar down - the check-mark will appear in the box.

European horses have no checkbox because there is no useful velocity information to be had (no sectional times). But the SpaceBar+click technique still adds that paceline to the Analysis screen! (I'll put the checkmarks back in for Euros in the next version!)

Cheers,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
cdax
Grade 1
 
cdax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 277
Thanks

Thanks Ted.

Didn't know how to select a paceline without a check box. Guess I'm not practicing enough.

Chris
cdax is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pacelines RichieP Audio Collection 0 09-20-2009 09:05 AM
Contenders and Pacelines RichieP Audio Collection 0 09-15-2009 02:25 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.