Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum > Welcome to the Sartin Methodology
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Welcome to the Sartin Methodology New members: introduce yourselves! Ask about how to get started, get pointers in the right direction.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Thank You

I am so happy my project will be some help

I have many more to add so please keep checking

Clore You are right I see were I messed up
I will fix it as soon as I get home

GS everybody

[I]He was something to observe

Came in close, I heard a voice

Standing stretching every nerve

Had to listen had no choice

I did not believe the information

just had to trust imagination

My heart going boom boom boom

"Son," he said "Grab your things,

I've come to take you home."



Salsbury Hill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Updated Glossary Bill V. RDSS 27 08-15-2013 08:03 AM
Glossary of Terms Bill V. RDSS 5 08-13-2013 10:33 PM
Anyone With Updated DMR Par Times? lsosa54 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 10-23-2008 05:45 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.