Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Big 3rd fraction horses

I was listening to an old sartin seminar tape and Doc,Brohammer and The Hat all agreed that putting in horses with big 3rd fraction numbers only will just screw up your readouts.Here is a horse from the 9th tomorrow at CT I would like to know if you would enter this horse or not from this paceline.

22.4 46.1 120.0 9[12 behind] 9[9behind] 6[9.5 behind 3[4.5 behind]

The behind is lengths

By me putting this horse in it's coming up big in all of the readouts.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #2
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
Yes

What if the pact runs faster opening splits? The horse in my opinion based on the limited information you listed. Sound like he is a big closer!

Dap
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 06:28 AM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Dap,He is a big closer.I know I gave limited info but I wanted to see if people would put that paceline into the computer or not.The race was run at CT and the same distance as todays race 6.5 furlongs.Maybe Bill can put up the whole pp's of the horse it's called Atlas Peak running in the 9th at CT.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 06:34 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Atlas Peak PP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Dap,He is a big closer.I know I gave limited info but I wanted to see if people would put that paceline into the computer or not.The race was run at CT and the same distance as todays race 6.5 furlongs.Maybe Bill can put up the whole pp's of the horse it's called Atlas Peak running in the 9th at CT.Jeff
ok big bro go head now!
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 06:35 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
another look at same horse

same horse different look
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:08 PM   #6
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Closer ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Dap,He is a big closer.I know I gave limited info but I wanted to see if people would put that paceline into the computer or not.The race was run at CT and the same distance as todays race 6.5 furlongs.Maybe Bill can put up the whole pp's of the horse it's called Atlas Peak running in the 9th at CT.Jeff
Jeff, because we are good friends, I will offer my humble opinion of this race.
I believe the (8,1) might be the horses of choice here. whichever one gets the lead should keep it. The race sets up for an early or early presser type horse to win. I see the order of finish (first 4) being as follows:
8, 1, 5, 6. There's a good possibility for a nice price.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PHA Jan 23 Race 9 cprescigno Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 13 01-26-2006 01:16 AM
Lone Speed Horses Exactas Sprints shoeless General Discussion 2 01-21-2006 08:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.