|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
2023 NFL Season Contest-Signup
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to see if anyone here is interested in joining this year's football contest. It's going to be a lot of fun, and we have some really cool prizes lined up. Let me know if you're interested and I'll provide you with all the details. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!
Please put your name below and if you have any suggestions on new ideas for this year (unless everyone is good with the format from last year) please let me know! Thanks
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
Disclaimer:
I am attending college in the Fall and will be focusing on school for the most part, so I will try my best to get the odds/results up for each week. Thank you for being so understanding on this issue. If anyone wanted to help with the scoring or anything else, I would appreciate it just in case I needed time off from school.
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven ![]() ![]()
Last edited by CheckMark; 08-04-2023 at 02:44 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
This year I will be getting the VegasInsider Consensus Line vs the other source I got last year. I found that the VI line was closer to the game timeline vs my other source was a few #ers off, and typically had some errors.
The lines for each week will be posted on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I will be taking everyone's ideas (if they have any) and making a decision on what the rules for the 2023 contest will be. I would like to do the same exact format as last year, but then again it's always nice to switch things up to make it more FUN! The prize amount I think will stay the same unless we get a kind contributor for a bigger prize (which would make the stakes higher) but I am happy to put out my own money (USD!) for the contest again.
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
I am in. It makes no difference what the rules are I can pick losers.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
Your education takes priority over this. If it becomes a burden skip the week or end the contest. This is just for fun. Your education is for real.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
You are right. I just wanted to continue the tradition of another contest here for the sports enthusiasts like myself. It brings me joy knowing that I can do this for everyone here including Bill V who was technically the 1st Sports monitor on here.
If I don't get at least 5-7 people, I probably won't do the contest this year as it's not worth it posting if no one is interested.
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 2023 Bill Varone Memorial Cup - Rules & Signup | The Pook | 2023 Bill Varone Memorial Cup Contest | 48 | 05-05-2023 09:56 PM |
| 2022 NFL Season Contest | CheckMark | Sports | 12 | 09-13-2022 09:41 AM |
| UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST | Ted Craven | August Contest | 1 | 07-24-2012 10:09 PM |
| Official Contest Rules (please respond in the Poll to enter the Contest) | Ted Craven | Contest Admin Stuff | 1 | 05-31-2012 12:48 PM |
| RDSS Learn to Win - Contest Announcement & Discussion | Ted Craven | Contest Admin Stuff | 7 | 05-28-2012 11:28 AM |
|