Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2026, 04:22 PM   #1
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
PRM Race 2 Synergism Let's Go

Prairie Meadows Race 2. Newpace has this race as pressured low or late favoring. But I believe this race is going to play more honest or early speed. So I will win bet the 3 and 5. Let's see how we do!

Name:  ef198f64-1c95-4989-9595-4074731df1f5.png
Views: 203
Size:  21.4 KB

Name:  8a123202-f23a-406c-a20c-f49e95a40ca7.png
Views: 212
Size:  17.4 KB

Name:  fd4fd283-aa6d-4c45-9884-59f843e672a4.png
Views: 211
Size:  14.8 KB
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 04:00 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Good luck Brian

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 07:28 PM   #3
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Good luck Brian

Jeff
Jeff this was the same race that Ray was playing at PWM. Newpace said late...but I had it as slightly early. I believe the 2 won the race. I just capped it to see what I would come up with. Hope all is well friend.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 11:25 AM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Thanks, Brian, for letting me know, Im doing ok hope all is well with you

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Handicapping Blind - Using Velocity PoH/TPR/Primary screens Jeebs Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 24 05-31-2017 09:56 AM
Del Mar Race 9 Bill V. General Discussion 2 07-23-2012 09:40 PM
Official Contest Rules (please respond in the Poll to enter the Contest) Ted Craven Contest Admin Stuff 1 05-31-2012 12:48 PM
Using RDSS With Synergism 4 - PRX 11-20-11 Race -2 partsnut RDSS 0 11-20-2011 11:36 AM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.