Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Woodbine E/L graph

Tim or anyone playing there regularly:

Any ranges of winning E/L sticks at any distances yet?

I'm working the card today and with Barb and Ted at the track and checking in thought it would be cool to work.

Thank in advance for any help
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Woodbine today

Here are races 1 and 2 showing Tpr and Bl/Bl screens
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Races 3 and 4 showing Tpr and Bl/bl screens
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Races 5 and 6 showing Tpr and Bl/bl screens
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Races 8 and 9 shopwing Tpr and Bl/bl screens
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Last race of the day
Attached Images
  
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
and the point is?
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #8
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Hi richie...

i just looked at race #6....u left out the 6 horse for some reason??

from what I see this is a perfect match up race..

there will be 3 earlies 2-3-7

the #6 shows he can win from the 4th postion in 2 races...

also trainer pattern of drop in class winner 2 times in PP's

I hope there are no scratches because I will be this early before work..

good luck guys

mike

PP attached
Attached Images
File Type: pdf winstar_farm_llc_147037.pdf (116.3 KB, 1086 views)
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Hi richie...

i just looked at race #6....u left out the 6 horse for some reason??

from what I see this is a perfect match up race..

there will be 3 earlies 2-3-7

the #6 shows he can win from the 4th position in 2 races...

also trainer pattern of drop in class winner 2 times in PP's

I hope there are no scratches because I will be this early before work..

good luck guys

mike

PP attached
Go get em Mike!
I didn't "match" the card as you see by no proj paces in the races.6 looks good ha?! Hope he gets home 1st for ya man.

Didnt look at the race but always double check your "earlies" to make sure 1 of them can't win from OTE position. You know those ones that can run multi styles (positionally is the reference here).

Have a great weekend Mike and best of luck/skill today
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
thxs Rich....one race to look forward to when I watch the reply tomorrow

GO GET EM TED AND BARB!!
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Importance of Late/Early Difference Graph lueylump Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 14 08-18-2016 08:41 PM
Tpr & e/l graph stormbringer General Discussion 2 04-08-2009 08:30 PM
Woodbine race 6 RAMON201 Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 12-06-2008 11:53 AM
Woodbine 11-08 Race #3 Ted Craven RDSS 3 11-11-2008 02:55 PM
Woodbine Trots RAMON201 General Discussion 1 08-29-2008 05:41 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 PM.