Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
4/29 and 4/30- Multiple "E" Runners

Here are 3 races running tomorrow and Saturday that show multiple "E" runners before scratches:

Friday 4/29
Keeneland 6th a poly route going 8.5f - post about 3:45 PM Eastern Time
Mountaineer 7th a dirt route going 8f - post about 9:25 PM Eastern Time

Saturday 4/30
Penn National 6th a dirt sprint going 6f- post about 8:00 PM Eastern

All have full fields of 10,9 and 9 betting entries before scratches and should be action packed

** Hat Helper - With Polytrack races Hat had me look around at ALL lines and DEFINITELY consider and use TURF lines to evaluate runners. He really emphasized POSITIONING and POWER MOVES with these poly races. He also was known to "criticize" jocks for "not letting the dang horses run" on the poly!! **

Let's have at it and here is one of Jim's favorite rockabilly tunes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsZL10oxPwY
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Friday 4/29
Here is the 6th at Keeneland going 8.5f on the Polytrack
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Friday 4/29 - Keeneland 6th

Keeneland 6th pps with tandem finishes shown
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Friday 4/29 - Keeneland 6th

Kee 6th cont
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Mountaineer - Friday 4/29

Now we move to Friday night 4/29 and Mountaineer's 7th, a dirt route going 8f.
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Mountaineer - Friday 4/29

Mountaineer's 7th - Friday night
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #7
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
KEE

I like #6. This horse can run as a sustain or a presser. And it can run on a slow pace or fast pace.

emilio
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
MNR

Here I like the #3 horse. He comes out of the fastest race in its last race and I think he will win again with these types. My 2nd choice would be the #8.
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:32 AM   #9
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
results

Keeneland
Name:  keene results.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  169.2 KB
Mountianeer

Name:  mountain results.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  174.1 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #10
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
#1

Nice call at Keeneland, Pete
#1 . Short but your on it .
Nice matching skills

Sorry I missed Fidays races - Just one of those days on the road
See you at Penn

Bill V.
Fontana to Vista CA.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.