Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #1
wwilkens
wwilkens
 
wwilkens's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 15
Unhappy pacelines...bad day

Issue 73
Page 15
"....representative pacelines as selected according to the directions I've offered ad nauseam."- Dr. Sartin

I'm I too new?
Have I missed all these directions in my reading of the Issues?
Have I searched this forum using the wrong phrases?

I spent today playing, thankfully $1 bets and after blinding, had the winners (when they weren't the favorites, which seemed all day at both tracks) end up coming 4th and 5th in my BL/BL.
AND 2-3 long shot winners coming from my 6th (last contender).

Any help from you veterans?

Thanks
Bill
wwilkens is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Picking Contenders & Pacelines For The Lead Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 159 07-08-2014 06:42 PM
X's and P's in Val4 In the Equalized, Normalized and Adjusted pacelines, I see x's an Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 6 07-01-2013 06:07 PM
RDSS 2.0 Pacelines pilot RDSS2 / FAQ's 21 04-03-2013 07:27 PM
Pacelines...Again! JeffH General Discussion 8 04-24-2012 10:32 AM
Dynamics Pacelines Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 15 10-07-2011 03:37 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.