|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
something I would love
Greetings Dorianmode
Thank you for the excel file. I'm doing some Phase 1 digging . lots of interesting tidbits Quote:
This is a great request. It is something I would be very interested in. Data analysis especially visual with charts and pivot table quires are something I felt Doc would have loved to explore. I have a bunch of such data analysis using Excel. I wish I had more energy, to post my findings. In a timely manner. I would love to learn from others some new "tricks' and methods. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DMR results using FTL contenders | Bill Lyster | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 3 | 03-10-2018 03:05 PM |
| Contenders | rmath | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 6 | 11-24-2017 07:05 PM |
| Contenders | Latekick | General Discussion | 45 | 08-01-2013 09:46 PM |
| Prime contenders | royal | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 6 | 08-03-2012 05:03 PM |
| Re-projection from true contenders | VoodooFan | Matchup Discussion | 1 | 06-13-2009 05:28 AM |
|