|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
I went on trip with family and knew I would be reading quite a lot.
I took along Improved Pace Handicapping by Taulbot from 1955, he points out quite a few things that are pertinent to today's handicapping. Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 10/2 - Prx r7 - EXDC Thoromation | ray lopez | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 7 | 10-03-2023 12:18 PM |
| The Entropy Program | Bill V. | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 38 | 04-02-2019 02:15 PM |
| SP and EXDC | Bill V. | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 4 | 03-28-2012 06:06 PM |
| Energy | Houndog | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 19 | 07-31-2009 03:02 PM |
|