Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2026, 08:57 PM   #1
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
CT race 4 June 27 2026

I see Tim's (LT) selections every day and I keep missing or just don't play his LS selection. Tonight in CT 4 Tim had 1,5,6,2,4 and LS 7 I had 1,5,2,7,6 so seeing Tim had the 7 as a LS I bought 7,5/7,5,1,6 it paid $ 146.20 for 2 dollars. There are so many great handicappers on here and I am now looking into AwesomeAgain and his new pace handicapping style. He shared a pick 5 he hit a few days ago for 50 cents that paid over 1,000 now that's handicapping. I hope to get as good as some of you here but I've got a ways to go.

Last edited by DELMARGRANT; 06-27-2026 at 09:04 PM.
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FTL Paceline selection ? shoeless Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings 160 08-25-2019 11:58 PM
Ky Derby 2019 Mitch44 Races of Interest 4 05-04-2019 09:02 PM
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
MatchUP intuition is "Primary", MatchUP mathematics is "Corollary"/Secondary VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 41 02-27-2011 03:05 PM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.