Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2026, 12:49 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Paceline Selection

It seems people liked the live discussion that was happening on Ray's
thread. I know this has been done before by FTL and Mitch but thought
maybe should be visited again. Let's face it this and getting contenders is the most important part of the Sartin process.
I am attempting to get feedback so the site can be more active if not thanks in advance for viewing this.


I know that people may not want to divulge their way of doing it but
thought I would give it a shot. I know this section is for programs and
probably this should be posted elsewhere but feel more comfortable here.

I use Pizzolla's ( I know elsewhere this can be a taboo subject) LASST
method described in his classic book Handicapping Magic. It is using the
last line unless one of these reasons appear

LAyoffs and their patterns

Structure of distance

Surface change

Trouble in the race



Feel free using any type of software to post your way of doing things here

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 07-05-2026 at 12:55 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paceline Selection - some observation Jeebs Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 16 04-04-2017 04:19 PM
Question on Paceline Selection - DMR0828 R2 kpmats10 Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 5 09-09-2016 08:29 AM
Paceline Selection Ted Craven RDSS 4 01-27-2011 01:41 PM
Paceline Selection Strategies Ted Craven RDSS 5 09-30-2010 01:48 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 AM.