Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED Please make new posts in the main RDSS Forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 AM   #1
gentz
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 26
New Guy Has Questions

Hi to everyone at Pace and Cap. I recently started with RDSS and although I am familiar with velocity ratings there are a few I would like a definition for if someone could help. They are E/EP#, L/LP#,DCL and FRACTALS. Any help would be appreciated. I also have a few questions for Ted. Is there any chance of manually being able to adjust a horses beaten lengths and what is, or will be in the future the purpose of the Custom Screen? Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, and sharing as much as I can with this interesting group of people.
gentz is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two Questions... Psychotic Parakeet General Discussion 2 06-28-2008 11:07 PM
Questions from a newbie mikesal57 RDSS 3 05-18-2008 12:53 PM
SR questions admin RDSS 1 02-25-2007 01:12 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.