|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Other than Early - Voodoo pattern #1
I will not have time to finish that 2nd test video describing the above by this weekend. I want to put it in the hands of folks especially friends like "Mu" who will be Form matching up at the Spa this weekend.
I am going to show you here in this thread. The only thing I ask of all of you is the following: 1) I ask that you do NOT move past this opening post in the thread until BOTH of these things are present: a) Quiet noise free, hassle free surroundings. That's the external part. b) Quiet RELAXED mind not preoccupied with other things. That's the internal part. Then there is a harmony as Hat explained of the mind and body that gives best chance to learn and RETAIN something ok?
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| To the early goes the spoils | Tim Y | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 11 | 08-08-2008 11:00 AM |
|