Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
races to look at leading up to the first weekend in May

Hi

Can anyone tell me what races I should be looking at leading up to the Derby?
Or a site I can go to to find this out? I want to see what horses I should be looking at.

Thanks
Barb
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Limits of the Methodology?/ Cheap races BJennet General Discussion 77 06-12-2020 04:25 AM
23 Potential O.T.E. races/ Monday 1/19 RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 13 01-20-2009 06:50 AM
Saturday Stakes Races 10/11 RichieP RDSS 20 10-11-2008 10:25 PM
Fast races, slow races ? Profiler8 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 07-23-2008 04:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.