|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Welcome to the Sartin Methodology New members: introduce yourselves! Ask about how to get started, get pointers in the right direction. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
what you should read
You will do well with the Sartin Methodology If you visit the
Pace and Cap library and read the yellow manual, the Dynamics of Energy and the POW I know there are lots of other manuals and audio files in there but I feel its bets to start with the basics first Audio files and videos are for a little later. You will need to use a Sartin Methodology program I suggest you start out with either Spec 160 or RDSS but that is up to you I teach best with RDSS Reading these manuals will get you a good base After that. Then you should read follow ups 70 -88 You will now be learning what Howard Sartin considered vital for todays racing Bill V. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Matchup Cd's / Webinar cancelled - Please read | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 57 | 06-20-2012 02:45 PM |
| Am I good enough ? | Bill V. | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 10 | 03-27-2009 06:01 AM |
| Trainer Intent | shoeless | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 110 | 10-13-2008 07:59 AM |
|