Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
shrink1
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newton, N.J.
Posts: 121
program to a different computer

Ted,
I have RDSS on my laptop and downloaded the new version to my new desktop also. However, I got a trial version with status pending. My expiry date is I believe 3/10. What do I need to do to make my desktop like my laptop so I don't lose the program. Thanks for all of your help in the past.
Ira
shrink1 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Limits of the Methodology?/ Cheap races BJennet General Discussion 77 06-12-2020 04:25 AM
C++ manual entry program smilingtiger General Discussion 4 06-24-2009 05:38 PM
Free printscreen program mikesal57 General Discussion 4 03-18-2009 10:42 AM
Wrong program numbers clore1030 RDSS 2 01-14-2009 09:27 PM
old program discoveries Tim Y General Discussion 24 12-30-2008 01:59 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.