Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 04:08 AM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
+ 0 +/0 Plus zero Plus within a zero

Hello Ted

I think this would be a good feature.
In the follow up Doc and Jim often talk about the value
of taking the time to do your plus zero and plus within a zero
notations. I think its an important step and since I have been doing it
I feel my line selection and contender selection has
improved. Would something like what I have worked up in the picture here be possible. I hope it would. Using the same type drop down boxes
like you have for the projected pace, rather than numbers can you
make the 3 notations and the user can select one for each line
maybe a + 0 and +/0
thanks
Bill
Attached Images
 
Bill V. is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.