Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
5 days at Adams Mark in Buffalo, Ny

I will be stuck in Buffalo this weekend and was wondering if anyone had a good suggestion on where I should , and or could watch the Derby at this weekend.

This is the beginning of my crazy journey to "The Spa" this year, that's right I will be at the Spa to learn as much as I can from all who go this year.

I hope this does not scare too many of you away, but this for me will be a working time , not a vacation time for me, as I may write afterwords a How to do Saratoga Springs Racing season on a budget.

For those with idea's or suggestions , please PM me , as I could use any help possible with jobs or rooms for rent, I will look into NYRA's job fair too, or maybe just drive a towncar around, we'll see what I could find.

Well good luck all this Derby Weekend, as I most likely will wager no more than 20-50 bucks, if that, maybe a few under card, depending on how RDSS caps the card, it may be KAOS the whole day, and I pass, well at least I will win bet a few longshots, for 2.00 at least.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Horses # days off betwen races JLG Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 03-16-2009 12:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.