|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
E/L Screen 2.0 black box results opening week at EVD
4 nights at EVD.
ALL races tracking top 2 bolded early and late PLUS the horse I call "double red" which is the screen shot you see here (if its not red in color forgive as I am color challenged). So a max of 5 horses and many of the races this double red is also one of the 4 bolded leaving only four contenders. Here is the screenshot of who I am calling "double red". It is the #8 Gee's Glitter - see the red under BOTH the % and "accum" columns
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Race Analysis Confirmation using the VELOCITY SCREEN | Bill Lyster | RDSS | 2 | 12-08-2011 01:19 AM |
| Thoromation | justin13892002 | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 7 | 04-27-2010 11:55 AM |
|