Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Configuration, How many change this?

I am curious about this setting, as I have until recently left it where it was originally set, the default setting I guess. It is also something that changes everything, including the New Pace horse's, as well as the "Comp Spd " rating also on the New Pace screen, and as far as I know it is not found anywhere else, on any screen what so ever. I ahve included 4 screens to show what my settings show for Thursday race 9 at Churchill.

I have been working with a few people who seem to think that "Comp Spd" is a pretty great way to find contenders, and only using the top 3 with very good results. Now with changes in the Daily Track Variants, as I believe he uses 100% and then set the sliding scale at 50, where I use 50% and set mine at -15 and +15 roughly. I saw this on Ted's machine and well after his 200.00 winner I thought why not, no I changed it when I PM'ed him about it and he suggested making a post to ask everyone what they use and why, some may even use Val4 Emulation.

Now using the last line Pre-selector I see the 2 bottom horse's on the BL/BL screen were the 2 NP horses 5 and 7 , and the top 3 "Comp Spd" are 2,4,and 11 , I will be interested in how this plays out, as this is not my way of capping this race , just posting some screens and noticed it.

I do hope we get some responses for this as even Ted was curious about this , thank you all

Patrick
Attached Images
    
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
God Bless you, Howard Sartin........ tom General Discussion 90 10-03-2024 07:08 PM
E/L change by distance Tim Y Speculator 8 07-16-2009 11:16 AM
can't change Tim Y General Discussion 39 04-23-2009 10:56 PM
Surface & Mode Changes bobp RDSS 1 04-15-2009 09:10 AM
things change, they ALWAYS DO Tim Y Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 01-03-2009 02:45 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 PM.