Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
joefour
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 49
Slop

I guess this question is aimed mainly at Ted, but I'll be glad to hear from any one else in the bunch that might know, since he's at present busy in Sunny So Cal. What does Trackmaster do with its PP files that were for sale and download, but the races have already run as of today's date? The reason I'm asking is that I'd like to start keeping track of how the Matchup works on a sloppy track. I asked a question about this some time ago and several of the veterans on the forum seemed to think The Hat paid no attention if today's track is in the slop. I have nothing like it in my own collection because I've always been a stickler for today being fast/firm. I looked up a whole bunch of races in our resident databases and couldn't find anything except one muddy track at AQ last spring. The near future really doesn't have many gullywashers in the forecast that I can see. (Where's a T-storm when you really need one?!) Any ideas greatly appreciated.
joefour is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.